Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement and Defense Agencies throughout North America rely on our ability to effectively and efficiently “Bridge” their operational gaps.
Our expertise enables us to act as a bridge between your requirements and the solutions available in the Law Enforcement and Defense technology markets, while maintaining an expert knowledge of the markets’ processes and needs.
We are committed to delivering advanced systems, technologies, and products to the North American market. We assist U.S. and Canadian public safety professionals and armed forces to resolve both current and emerging tactical-level capability gaps by providing solutions that are tailored to fit the challenges faced in today’s evolving operations worldwide.
- United States Department of Defense (DoD)
- DLA – Defense Logistics Agency
- CANSOFCOM – Canadian Special Operations Forces Command
- State and Local Emergency Services and Law Enforcement
- Federal Agencies
- Public Venues – Stadiums, Parks, Schools, Fairgrounds, Religious Sites, and Convention Centers
- Transportation Hubs – Airports, Train Stations, Cruise Terminals, and Bus Terminals
- State and Local Emergency Services and Law Enforcement
We bring mature and emerging technologies to meet the identified requirements to market. Our unique ability to serve as a bridge between our technology partners and the North American tactical forces has created many creative solutions for the rapidly changing challenges faced in the full spectrum of military operations.
With over 34 years of experience and close working relationships with U.S. Government customers, OEMs, system integrators, and technology developers, Mistral Inc. is an expert in providing ready, relevant, and reliable solutions to military and law enforcement agencies. We have decades of combined experience across the defense, aviation, marine, automotive, petrochemical, and specialty chemical industries. We offer complex manufacturing, assembly and testing services.
Mistral operates a 46,000+ square foot ATF secured production and engineering facility in Baltimore County, MD. Mistral provides research and development, engineering, integration, and production solutions. Our Baltimore Facility is a one stop shop for R&D, engineering, program management, manufacturing, and sourcing activities.
Includes in house fabrication, assembly, integration, finishing and kitting capabilities; robust supply chain network for machining, electrical, plastics, castings, forgings, coating, painting, and nondestructive testing capabilities.
Mistral’s state of the art facility allows Mistral to participate in major U.S. Government programs, including the Department of Defense, Department of State, and Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms.
Mistral holds an active ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Why Choose Mistral?
- U.S. based manufacturing
- Woman owned small business
- Over 34 years of industry experience
- Strategic I-95 location
- Prototype to production capabilities
- Robust network of partners and vendors
- Competitive national pay scales
Our history of providing advanced and innovative technologies to the U.S. market has afforded us a wealth of experience we are able to extend to you and your needs. We have experience in a wide array of market activities throughout our U.S. customer base:
- Precision Strike Loitering Systems
- Opaque Armor
- Transparent Armor/Ballistic Glass
- Counter UAS Solutions
- UAS Solutions
- Active Protection Systems
- Remote Weapon Stations
- Indirect Fire Weapon Systems
- Tactical Sensors
- EO Sensor Systems
- 360° Situational Awareness
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle Systems
- Underwater C2 / Navigation Systems
- C4 Shelters
- Component Parts
Mistral approaches the market in several ways with both our products as well as yours. Each method for introducing and promoting a new technology varies depending on its classification, use, technical readiness level, and target audience. Mistral brings new technologies to meet the customer in various ways:
- DoD Industry Days
- DoD Trade Shows – AUSA, MDM
- Many Law Enforcement Tradeshows
- Advertisements and Marketing Campaigns
- One-on-One Customer Engagement
- Coordinating Testing & Evaluation (T&E)
- BAA Submissions
Understanding of North American Procurement Process
We have decades-long experience working in the North American procurement and acquisition processes and have helped our clients expand their opportunities with North American consumers, OEM’s and Government Agencies.
- Grant Funded Programs
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Foreign Military Funds (FMF)
- Other Transaction Authority (OTA)
- Direct to Consumer Sales
- Sole Source Contract Awards
- DLA Procurement
- Prime Vendor Contracts
- Tailored Logistic Support (TLS)
- Standard RFQ/RFP Processes for Federal, State and Local to Include the DoD
Research and Development (R&D)
Our deep understanding of our customers’ requirements paired with our in-house Engineering and R&D Staff makes us the perfect partner to advance technology whether it be internally funded or using any of the resources listed below:
- Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADA)
- Irregular Warfare Technical Support Directorate (IWTSD)
- Broad Agency Announcements (BAA)
- Government Funded R&D Programs
- Private R&D Agreements
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
Our Team has over 30 years of experience managing projects within the North American Public Safety and Defense industries. As the prime vendor for large Government contracts, we work closely with Government Agencies, Sub-Contractors and OEM’s to ensure a timely completion held to the highest quality standards.
In addition to marketing and business development, using our years of experience we work with you from product exposure to contract award and follow-on sales. Our sales team actively introduces your products to the North American markets and ensures that your business continues to grow after the initial product exposure process.
We work with you to make the necessary modifications to your technology to best fit the North American consumer. By working with us you will gain direct consumer feedback for your technology to be best implemented into the target audiences mission requirement.
Field Support Representative Services
In addition to quality products our team strives to give the best customer service to include field support as well as 24/7 remote support and troubleshooting. Our in-house technicians and engineers have experience working with almost all types of technologies and take pride in providing high quality and timely service.
We are proud to have an exhaustive list of partners and distributors throughout North America.
contact us today!
Start the conversation today and let us know how we can help you bridge your requirement and capability gap.