Mistral Inc., a member of the Mistral Group, is a marketing and business development company located in Bethesda, MD. Mistral is in need of an experienced Program Manager. This is a high profile, hands-on position which requires working with global teams.
- Plan and organize program timeline and tracking
- Development of key milestones
- Ensuring performance to program requirements
- Prepare and track the program management plan, to include initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and closing the program
- Responsible for program timing, quality and budget (full accountability)
- Maintain timely communication to upper management on program risks and risk resolution
- Chair regular program review meetings with key stakeholders
- Participate in customer and supplier meetings
- Provide status reports for programs on regular interval
- Interact and provide information to accounting as required
- In conjunction with Management development of program metrics
- Identification of appropriate resource allocation
- Other tasks as assigned by Management
Citizenship:US Citizen capable of receiving and holding a security clearance.
Education:BS/BA Degree – or equivalent experience. MS/MBA desirable.
Certifications:PMP is highly desired.
Leadership:Track record of successful, quality, project management.
Experience:Five to ten years of experience in project management within a manufacturing environment is required.
Communication Skills:High level communication skills (writing, speaking, preparation of Power Point and Excel, Project and Word).
Behavioral Skills:Disciplined team player who sets the example and possesses high personal and professional ethics as well as expert leadership skills.
Critical Thinking Skills:Able to see the big picture and develop solid solutions.
Dependability and Reliability:Able to perform and produce results in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com